Recent changes on the PTR allow Junkrat not to take any damage from his frag grenades. This leaves only Pharah left with her main attack of rockets, doing damage upon her self if she’s not careful enough.
Sure many heroes can hurt themselves, but Pharah and Junkrat have been sticking out like a needle with their main attacks being dangerous for themselves since launch of the game. Some other heroes, like Soldier 76 must at least (during non-custom games) recharge his Helix Rockets and D’Va self-destruct have changed a while back, making Pharah the current most dangerous hero to pick if you love to aim at obsticles close by. We do not count Zarya either since she can take her own heat a bit better.
Just… Be careful when flying in those “friendly” skies, all right?
Here are the recent PTR notes, that may or may not stay for a while. Do try them out and give the developers some feedback.
Vaneras: As we iterate on the PTR patch, we are going to be trying out the following hero changes. These should be up on the PTR very soon, hopefully tomorrow morning. As always these updates are subject to change.
- Damage decreased from 80 to 60
- Impact damage reduced from 60 to 30
- Impact healing reduced from 100 to 50
- No longer hurts himself from his own explosions. (Effect added to current passive: Total Mayhem)
- Magazine size lowered from 200 to 150
- Cost increased by 15%
- Sound effects and VO distance for entering and exiting Stealth reduced to 15 meters.
- Cooldown reduced from 6s to 4s
- Cooldown now starts when the barrier is placed, instead of when it ends
Orb of Destruction
- Alternate fire recovery reduced from 1s to 0.6s
Orb of Discord
- Can now target enemies through barriers