VOIP

Home Forums General Discussion VOIP

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hammermond 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hammermond
    Participant
    7 pts

So I see Kleinz post about discord but does anyone use Curse or the in-game chat?

#8430 Score: 0

Enkeria
    Keymaster

We are totally new to Discord, we used teamspeak before and have ignored in-game for a while. You are welcome to add us on Discord. About Curse, that one is new to me. I have no clue.

If you have your own discord, maybe we could make a list of these and build up an even greater community by helping each other out.

#8440 Score: 0

Hammermond
    Participant
    7 pts

I’ve never used Discord at all and as for curse I’ve been using it for SMITE for years. What I liked about it for smite was the automatic grouping of played into the same chat for pubs all you had to do was install the software. As far as I know that hasn’t been implemented yet in Overwatch.

#8442 Score: 0

Kleniz
    Keymaster
    5 pts

Im using in-game voice chat but only in competitive mode. Im not that good at speaking english so Im quiet most of the time but when I panik I can scream loud..

#8494 Score: 0

Hammermond
    Participant
    7 pts

That’s awesome Kleniz.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Overwatch / World of Warcraft / Hearthstone / StarCraft / Heroes of the Storm / Diablo content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Blizzard and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. www.glemda.com is not affiliated with Blizzard. Copyright 2017.
Scroll Up