Live Stream Hilights

Home Forums Community Creations Video (Stream) & Podcast Live Stream Hilights

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hammermond 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hammermond
    Participant
    7 pts

The Wacky Raptor has been streaming on YouTube Gaming instead of Twitch for the last few weeks and has been seeing positive results and starting to grow a nice little community. I have been going back through these streams and making highlight videos that are easier to watch than 2 or 3 hour videos. This thread is where I’d like to share those highlights in one place instead of multiple threads and the community can leave comments here or on the channel. Thanks!

#8395 Score: 1

Hammermond
    Participant
    7 pts

For the first highlight a casual match where Wacky Raptor spent 93% of the game on fire!

#8429 Score: 0

Enkeria
    Keymaster

I watched it and replied on youtube. Fun video, I think Reinhardt is my favorite hero, even though I do not play him as much as I really want. I also see you are into aggressive game play, at least in this video. Playing a more layed back with shield up most of the time could ensure victory as well.

Well played!

#8441 Score: 0

Hammermond
    Participant
    7 pts

Thanks for the feed back Enkeria.

#8445 Score: 1

Hammermond
    Participant
    7 pts

Stream highlight #2

#8446 Score: 0

Kleniz
    Keymaster
    5 pts

Hahah! Im not going in there.

#8456 Score: 1

Hammermond
    Participant
    7 pts

Hahah! Im not going in there.

No matter how many times I watch that clip (there were a few during the editing process) it brings a smile to my face.

#8461 Score: 0

Enkeria
    Keymaster

Hehe, future meme.

#8493 Score: 0

Hammermond
    Participant
    7 pts

Hehe, future meme.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Plz Internet make this happen for me!

#8727 Score: 0

Hammermond
    Participant
    7 pts

Stream Hilight #3

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Overwatch / World of Warcraft / Hearthstone / StarCraft / Heroes of the Storm / Diablo content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Blizzard and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. www.glemda.com is not affiliated with Blizzard. Copyright 2017.
Scroll Up