- Loading ...
- Overwatch SEA Tournament Group Stage Announced
- How To Winston: Triggered Edition
- Top 5 Excuses Everyone Makes (In Competitive Play)
- Ana: OverSwag by RageWatch
- Meta Discussion: Is Orisa Viable?
- How A Reinhardt Thinks
- How To Carry With Zarya – Advanced Guide
- Blueposts: Skins, Slow Motion Custom Games and Official Orisa T-shirts
- The Kings Row Update
- 5 Things You Perhaps Didn’t Know About Overwatch
- New Ban System & Overwatch League
- Hammeh: Widowmaker Skin Lore: Odette/Odile Ballet
- What Pharah Could Have Been & Top 10 New Skin Concepts!
- Orisa Live. Buffs To Sombra and Zenyatta. What Is The Future Of Overwatch?
- Introducing Orisa (Now Playable)
- Sombra’s voice actor doesn’t mind the haters, loves her character
- Map-Editor In The Future?
- Lorewatch: Orisa – Overwatch Lore
- Unit Lost: Junkrat no longer causes self-damage [PTR]
- The New Playstyle Of Lúcio
- Randomwatch: Strongest Hero In Overwatch? The Boosted Bastion. No Draws! Oversad.
- Lucio Is Getting Nerfed, Not Buffed
- Hammeh: Widowmaker’s Past, Genji’s Father and More.
- Advanced Guide: How To Improve Your Aim!
- Helynt Gives Us A 80s Overwatch Styled Music And More
- Why Triple DPS Works
- Icarus: The Lucio Problem and Low Skill Balancing
- Muselk: The Winston Boss Battle
- New Hero and Ability Concepts & Speculation [Part 2]
- The Lack Of Community Is Far Worse In EU Than On NA Servers
- Blizzard Sues Bossland Hackers Again, This Time In The US For $8.5 million
- Lúcio About To Get Buffed? And A Suggestion On How To Make Him “Better”!
- Hammeh: Jeff Kaplan Reddit Q&A Roundup
- Your Overwatch: Top 5 Mistakes Everyone Still Makes
- Rag Tagg: Self Analysis – Contested
- AMA Reddit Mega Q&A With Jeff Kaplan
- Orisa Activates March 21 2017
- Pharah Rocket Aim Mastery – Advanced Guide
- Unit Lost: “Barrierwatch”
- PC Gamer: Future of Blizzard eSports
Sombra is here! This is World Exclusive Sombra gameplay taken from my Blizzcon 2016 livestream. More Sombra Animated Short: Infiltration Lore: Who is Sombra Abilities & Skills
Missed some of the games in the Overwatch World Cup? Gosu Gamers got you covered with a recap of the past 2 days! The Group Stage of the Overwatch World Cup is coming along slowly and we’ve seen some incredible series … Continue reading
Opening Week is underway, and this year’s BlizzCon promises to be one of the most exciting for esports yet! You won’t want to miss a minute of the action, so in partnership with Twitch and MLG.tv, we’re offering new ways … Continue reading
NA vs. EU. The Overwatch Open Finals VOD over at Twitch are now available. The whole event starts around 3 hours and 37 minutes, which you can fastforward if you do not wish to see the Europe Semifinals recap. Click … Continue reading
Semi-finals is today, but they are currently live with Europe Lower Bracket Finals. Competitors in the Overwatch Open will be vying for their share of a USD 300,000 prize pool, making it the largest Overwatch competition to date. Got the time … Continue reading
The Stream: twitch.tv/overwatchopen Missed the Action? VOD can be found here! Info: Overwatchopen.com The Overwatch Open comprises of online phases for European and North American teams ran and broadcast by FACEIT, as well as Regional and Grand Finals, which will … Continue reading
It’s the end of another month of competitive Overwatch, and that means the Alienware Monthly Melee is about to happen again. Day 1 will soon go live and the prizepool is $5,000, which only one out of eight NA teams … Continue reading
It is here! – Stream your gameplay live to Facebook right from the Blizzard client! Blizzard Streaming is now available in the Americas, Southeast Asia, Australia, and New Zealand, with global access coming soon. Watch for more details.
It’s finally here! After a month of hype building, cutthroat qualifiers the tournament we’ve all been waiting for is set to begin. 32 of the best teams in Overwatch will battle it out for their share of a $300,000 prize … Continue reading