King and Prince of Saudi Arabia exiled themselves.
Senior Prince of Saudi Arabia who also serves as Governor of Riyadh, undergoing intensive treatment in hospital because of Covid-19.Not only him, some members of the royal family of Saudi Arabia are also rumored to be sick.King Faisal Specialist Hospital prepares 500 beds for the other nobles and those closest to them.”Directives must be prepared for VIPs from all over the country,” King Faisal Specialist Hospital was quoted as saying by The New York Times last weekend.
We don’t know how many cases we will get, but be aware,” the message said.The message was also contained, instructions for removing chronic patients as soon as possible. The hospital will only accept major urgent cases.At present, every sick staff member will make room for the nobles.
1 of 5 pages
King and Prince
As many as 150 nobles in the kingdom are now believed to have contracted the virus. Including members of the lower branches, according to someone close to the family.King Salman bin Abdul Aziz al Saud, 84, had exiled himself for safety in an island palace near the city of Jeddah on the Red Sea.While Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, had retreated with many of his ministers to a remote site on the same beach, where he had promised to build a futuristic city known as Neom.
However, illness in the royal family can also explain the reasons behind the speed and scale of the royal response to the pandemic.Its rulers began to limit travel to Saudi Arabia. A number of pilgrimages to Muslim shrines in Mecca and Medina even before the kingdom reported its first case, on March 2, 2020.
2 of 5 pages
Prevent Corona, Domestic Flights, Buses, Taxis and Trains in Saudi Arabia from being stopped
Independent quarantine action to deal with the corona virus continues to roll. Today, the Saudi Arabian government issued a suspension of domestic flights, buses, taxis and trains.The Saudi Gazette reported that the Saudi Ministry of the Interior said the 14-day suspension would begin on Saturday, March 21, 2020.”Only flights related to humanitarian cases, medical evacuation planes and private flights will be given the necessary permits issued by “The Civil Aviation General Authority (GACA),” said the source.
According to the report, buses belonging to government agencies or public or private health facilities, and commercial companies that transport their employees, or buses used for health, humanitarian or security purposes are exempt from the ban.Previously reported, Saudi Arabia has banned the holding of congregational prayers and Friday prayers to avoid the spread of corona outbreaks. Except for the Haram Mosque and the Nabawi Mosque, mosques in remote Saudi Arabia were asked to herd prayers independently.
3 of 5 pages
Saudi Arabia to Change Azan to Prevent Corona Virus Outbreak
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia decided to replace the call to prayer. Saudi Arabia has amended the call to ‘come for prayer’ in Arabic, replaced by ‘pray at home’.Reported by Arab News , the call to prayer can also be translated as ‘pray where you are’.statement said that Friday prayers can be done by Muslims at home.Saudi Press Agency reported that two Holy Mosques in Mecca and Medina were released from the decision.
Minister of Islamic Affairs of Saudi Arabia, Abdulatif Al-Sheikh, said facilities to wash dead people in the mosque would remain open, but would be limited to some people. Praying for the dead will only be permitted in a cemetery.This decision was announced Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Saudi Arabia wants to encourage Muslims to pray at home to avoid the spread of the corona virus.
4 of 5 pages
Saudi King Officials ‘Lockdown’ Mecca and Medina After Two Corona Patients Died
Two holy cities, Mecca and Medina, are totally closed for a while. This follows the presence of two positive patients who contracted the Covid-19 corona virus in Saudi Arabia who died.This closure was carried out on the orders of the Saudi King, Salman bin Abdul Aziz. In addition to Mecca and Medina, the closure was also imposed in Riyadh, reported the Saudi Arabian news agency, Saudi Press Agency.The same information about closing the access in and out (lockdown) of the three cities in Saudi Arabia was also reported on the world famous economic news page, Bloomberg .
Closing order was issued by King Salman on Wednesday, 25 March 2020 evening local time. Residents in the three cities are prohibited from entering or exiting as of today (Thursday, March 26, 2020).Raja Salman also agreed to close 13 Kingdoms from all visitors from various areas. Movement of people between cities and between provinces was stopped.
5 of 5 pages
Apply Curfew from 15.00-06.00
Not only that, Raja Salman also ordered a curfew starting from Thursday at 15:00 to 06:00 local time. This curfew applies especially in these three cities.Those who commit violations will be fined around 10 thousand riyals, equivalent to Rp43 million. Whereas those who commit curfew violations several times are threatened with imprisonment.The imposition of this curfew is excluded for special workers such as police, military and media. Also for medical service personnel.On Wednesday night, the Saudis reported the first case of death from Covid-19, which was two patients. Both of them died in Mecca. (Sah)